The National Resource Center for Participant-Directed Services (NRCPDS) Stakeholder Membership at Applied Self-Direction is open to any entity that does not meet the requirements of our Financial Management Services (FMS) or State Program Membership. Stakeholder Members may include, but aren’t limited to, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), support broker or case management agencies, consultants, software providers, or any organization interested in learning more about self-direction.
As a Stakeholder Member, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Self-Direction Webinars: Throughout the year, a number of webinars are offered that are of interest to self-direction stakeholders. The trainings are recorded and available for download after the presentation.
- Written Resources: Applied Self-Direction releases written resources for members throughout the year on general topics related to self-direction.
- Feedback to Federal Agencies: Key experts at Applied Self-Direction regularly confer with federal agencies regarding issues that impact self-direction. Members benefit from feedback and information as a result of the collaborative relationships that Applied Self-Direction maintains with the the Administration for Community Living, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the Department of Labor (DOL), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Office of Inspector General and others.
- Email Updates: Applied Self-Direction sends email updates to keep members informed about upcoming events, notable news in self direction, and resources available through Applied Self-Direction.
- Member-Only Website: This password protected area of www.appliedselfdirection.com features materials and resources with exclusive access for Members. Here Members will find news updates relevant to self direction, information on upcoming Member events, and an online library of Member resources.
- Conferences: Stakeholder Members are eligible for a special member-only discount on Applied Self-Direction workshops and conferences.
- Discounted Technical Assistance (TA) for Individualized Projects: Members have the option of receiving individual TA on special projects from Applied Self-Direction at discounted TA rates. When Applied Self-Direction runs a waiting list for TA, members are given priority attention for individualised TA. Please contact email@example.com to learn about options for individualized TA.
Stakeholder Membership is one year, starting from the date your application is approved. As of January 2018, Stakeholder Member dues for a 12-month Membership are as follows:
|Annual Revenue/Expenses||Annual Dues|
|$500,000 - $1,500,00||$500|
|$1,500,000 - $5,000,000||$750|
|$5M - $10M||$1,000|
|$10M - $25M||$1,500|
|$25M - $50M||$1,750|