Stakeholder Membership at Applied Self-Direction is open to any entity that does not meet the requirements of membership for Financial Management Services (FMS) entities or state program agencies. Stakeholder Members may include, but aren’t limited to, community-based organizations, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), support broker or case management agencies, consultants, software providers, or any organization interested in learning more about self-direction.
As a member, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Self-Direction Webinars: Throughout the year, a number of webinars are offered that are of interest to self-direction stakeholders. The trainings are recorded and available for download after the presentation.
- Written Resources: Applied Self-Direction releases written resources for members throughout the year on general topics related to self-direction.
- Email Updates: Applied Self-Direction sends email updates to keep members informed about upcoming events, notable news in self-direction, and resources available through Applied Self-Direction.
- Member-Only Website: This password-protected area of www.appliedselfdirection.com features materials and resources with exclusive access for members. Here members will find news updates relevant to self-direction, information on upcoming member events, and an online library of member resources.
- Conferences: Members are eligible for a special member-only discount on Applied Self-Direction conferences.
- Discounted Consulting Packages: Members can receive individual consulting on special projects from Applied Self-Direction at discounted rates.